The Congress is aimed at all those who, for professional reasons or out of personal interest, are involved in the conservation of the lesser kestrel and the protection of its habitats. Among them, it is worth to mention:
- Technicians and elected officials from state, regional, provincial and municipal public administrations in Extremadura and other autonomous communities.
- Technicians and institutional representatives of entities such as associations of municipalities and local action groups from all over Spain.
- Local development and natural environment agents.
- Representatives and technicians from Spanish and international conservation associations.
- Companies that are members of the Urban Birding tourism product.
- Spanish and international universities.
- Students from the University of Extremadura.
- Spanish and international scientific groups.