In accordance with the provisions of the new European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 or GDPR, fully applicable on May 25, 2018, it is incumbent upon us to inform you about how we treat your personal data:
- Name: Gestión de ZEPA urbanas en Extremadura” (LIFE-ZEPAURBAN) | Management of Urban SPAs in Extremadura for the conservation of Lesser kestrel (Falco naumanni)
- Reference: LIFE15 NAT/ES/001016
- Phone number: +34 924 005 364
- Email: email@example.com
When you fill in the personal information fields with which you can be identified, we assure you that this information will only be used in accordance with the terms of this document;
You have the right to obtain confirmation when in LIFE-ZEPAURBAN we are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, and for this you can direct your request to the address above or to the contact mail.
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address, phone number and geographic information.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users and to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send emails through our site with special offers that you may or may not expressly accept on our web forms or other advertising information that we feel may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
At LIFE-ZEPAURBAN we are highly committed to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship or for the years required to comply with legal obligations, specifically, at least 5 years from the last operation related to our service.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser LIFE-ZEPAURBAN will not link in cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of sending information through our contact forms, registration or purchase.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection practices of such other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies and you should check these to ensure that you are in agreement with them.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY
This company will not sell, give away or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required to do so by a judge with a court order.
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. In case you have ticked the option to receive our newsletter or advertisement you can cancel it at any time.